Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone watch Criminal Minds? (Spoiler)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone watch Criminal Minds? (Spoiler)

I taped it, but it cut off right after the bomb blast. Then I looked it up online and found that JJ survived and apparently they got married. Was it a 2-hour show? Can someone please fill me in on the end? (I can't watch video online, or I would). Thanks.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

It was two hours Hopeful and sad at the same time. With bits of comic relief of course XD.

I'm on my iPhone or else I'd give you the rundown. So much happened! And it must be said that little Henry is ridiculously adorable.

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/crim...bom-45717.aspx

^ I was able to get that. It mentions a lot of it. There's a part I liked where Prentiss is trying to disarm the bomb. Her hunch is right and enters the passcode, it goes green and we think all is well until a second timer pops open! There's wires so she does process of elimination by rationalizing that blue and red are American colors so it must be yellow and snips it at the last second. To which Will asks how she got that XD (or something along that line). I just loved their facial expressions.

And Reid showing Henry the disappearing coin tricks at the wedding sooo cute.

Hopefully that link helps! I want to type more but my thumbs are not cooperating lol.

If there's a site you usually visit for shows, it'll probably be up tomorrow. If not, happy imagination!

Comment

I wish I could watch video online; just not able to. Thanks for responding. Sad I missed the wedding. I did read that Emily will leave, so that's sad.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Slayer View Post
        And Reid showing Henry the disappearing coin tricks at the wedding sooo cute.
        He did it with one of the wedding rings too.

It should be up on CBS's internet site and/or CTV's internet site soon enough (whether you're in the States or in Canada).

Comment

http://www.cbs.com/shows/criminal_minds/video/
          The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Working...
          X