Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our new pharmacist has been flashed. He is officially "one of us" now.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth MoonCat View Post
    Some people are very laid back about showing skin. I knew a woman who used to work as a stripper. She had a tattoo done on her chest and showed it to another friend. He said she just whipped up her shirt, bare boobs and all. He didn't know where to look or what to say...
    Been there. I had just gotten back to town from doing some extended church work and saw an old high school friend in a restaurant parking lot. After the initial pleasantries, the next thing she did was shout, "Hey! I got my nipples pierced last month! Wanna see?" And before I can say anything, BAM, there they are. I think I muttered a "wow" or something, which I guess was good enough, because she put her shirt down and went on about how some other mutual friend was doing.

I get it if you're okay bearing your skin, but not everybody else is going to be comfortable seeing it. Just one of those things you have to learn to deal with, I guess.
    I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
    - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
    - IPF

Comment

I work at a pharmacy and I am amazed at the questions the pharmacist is asked! Really people, he's not a doctor! Not that the pharmacist is dumb, but that's not what they're trained for.

Comment

Quoth OneMoreTime View Post
        the questions the pharmacist is asked! ... that's not what they're trained for.
        Crosses over into other professions too. Techs getting asked dev questions, civil lawyers being asked criminal law, etc. I guess people just meld things together in their heads.

Comment

Working...
        X