This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat Down?

I've tried logging in to the chat room the past couple of nights & there's nothing there. What I mean is, after I log in there's just a blank window, is there something up or is it just me?

Thanks
    "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

We're looking into it.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

oh ok...just didn't know if it was like that for everyone or what

Thanks Eric

Comment

No problemo ^_^ Yeah, this has been happening intermittently to others, as well.

Any time you spot a bug or other issue on the forum, please let us know. The sooner we know, the sooner we can deal with it.
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

okie dokie will do

Comment

chat still down eh?

oh well no biggie, no rush or anything was just checking

Comment

I just checked, and chat is still up. I went to cschatter.com and used jwchat. I did so from Chrome and Firefox. Both let me in just fine. Using any of the specialized clients also worked. I checked the server side statistics, and people are currently logged in and using it.

Where are you logging in from? Workplaces can (and frequently do) cause problems for chat setups.

Which browser are you using? And what version?

Comment

Ped..I'm not logging in from work, I'm logging in on my Chromebook at home..

whenever I log in, I get the small panel which has your preferences & such (which is blank btw) & the actual chat window which is also blank. I was able to log in up until about a week ago, both Dave1982 & I were in there (if you have chat logs it was probably around the 4th or so)

I have version 29.0.1547.74 of Chrome, everything's up to date etc

Whenever I try to log in & get the blank windows, I don't see anyone logged in or anything

Comment

Ah, okay. I have no Chromebook, and no funds to get one until at least next month.

Is there anybody out there that has one that can help with this?

Comment

I got a "service unavailable" message when I tried it. I'm on my home PC using Internet Explorer.
                    Sometimes life is altered.
                    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                    Uneasy with confrontation.
                    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

I managed to get in. I'm actually there now as we speak.
                      My Fanfic Page
                      My Fiction Page
                      My Social Group
                      My Pet Social Group
                      My You Tube Channel

Comment

see Mike I'm not even getting that, the chat window comes up,but it's blank & so is that little panel that has preferences & help options

Ok, I tried the Sparkweb chat & for some reason THAT one worked but JWChat (which I had been using) won't work
                        Last edited by CorneliaMarieRocks; 11-19-2013, 03:53 AM. Reason: add something

Comment

Has there been a Java update lately? I'm a bit behind on these things.

Comment

I don't think Chromebooks use Java & even so, when I go into my settings it says my comp is up to date so I dunno

Comment

Did this get fixed?

Comment

Working...
                              X