This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any illustratey people out there?

A friend is writing some fanficcy type books and would like someone to help do some little illustrations for them.They're set in junior high and they're thinking cartoony type fanart(not so much the manga type,more anime'ic).
    And it's a bit on the minxy side,so you'd need to be of a certain disposition (ie not run away in terror at drawing junior high school girls in things that may appear to be too small/short/revealing).Not X-rated,but certainly not gather-round-kids and you can look at these for bedtime...
    If you're into booru(NSFW!) or deviantart,then that's pretty much the sort of thing they're looking for-typing 'hogwarts girls' in deviantart gives a pretty good idea of the kind of things we're looking for.

Anyone who can help,drop me a line and I'll let you know exactly what it is that needs drawing-and also if you want some little goodies to pay for it. Many thanks. ..
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.
Working...
X