This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for help with a university project

I am going to be making a video clip for a word/play project as part of my creative writing project, my theme is "wishes and desires".
    I ask one simple request of anyone that is interested:

I need a short 5-10 second clip of you in front simply stating "I want... " followed by a dream, wish or desire - no limits, it can be a simple desire, or a deeper, stronger desire - just as long as the dream/wish/desire is realistic and tasteful (please keep them PG-13).

Be creative, don't feel you just need to do the clip sitting at your computer desk, you could be sitting in your garden, at the arcade, in the middle of the city... use your imagination! I'd like a bit of variation in backdrops

I do need them ASAP as the final video is due in three weeks time, ideally I need clips from at least 6 people (not exclusively from here, I have solicited other sites I frequent too, so 2-3 volunteers would suffice, though having extras would help). Once it is made, please email it to wordplay@virtualdreaming.co.nz (no fancy encoding please, I need to be able to open it in windows movie editor)

Please include your name or a pseudonym if you wish to be included in the credits.
    Last edited by Kagato; 10-08-2013, 01:07 AM.
    Violets are blue,
    Roses are red,
    I bequeath to thee...
    A boot to the head >_>

Could we send a photograph instead? Just trying to figure out the logistics of borrowing a camera or phone with a good enough camera to do it with ...
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Do you still need videos? I can send one later today.
      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

In response to Accountingdrone:
        I'd really prefer video clips if at all possible, don't worry if it is impractical, I am off to a very good start so far

In response to AnaKhouri:
        Yeah, any time up until around the 14th of october will be fine - the project needs to be handed in on the 28th, so that will give me 2 weeks to complete the project.
        Violets are blue,
        Roses are red,
        I bequeath to thee...
        A boot to the head >_>

Comment

Working...
        X