This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customers say the dumbest things...

Customer: You people can’t seem to get it right so I do what I was instructed to get online. She tells me to only put the number in the box & it works. Doesn’t work! I’m disabled & I’d sure like to make $13.88 a minute! That’s only $832.80 per hour!

Customer: I didn’t get an outlet added last weekend but I paid for it anyway. I have no idea why I did that.

Customer: (to friend as hanging up phone) She thought I was bein’ an asshole, but I wasn’t.

Customer: You don’t understand my situation. I got seven kids. To be without TV in my house for even one hour is just horrible!
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Wow. That mass of stupidity made it impossible for me to single out any one thing to comment on.

I need medicine for my brain.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

there ya go

Comment

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post
        Customer: You people can’t seem to get it right so I do what I was instructed to get online. She tells me to only put the number in the box & it works. Doesn’t work! I’m disabled & I’d sure like to make $13.88 a minute! That’s only $832.80 per hour!
        Wait, what? I don't understand any of that.

And maybe if that lady can't control or occupy seven kids for an hour, she shouldn't have had that many. Send them outside or something, geesh! Pawn them off on their friends' houses for a coupla hours!

Comment

Quoth Phone Jockey View Post

Customer: You don’t understand my situation. I got seven kids. To be without TV in my house for even one hour is just horrible!
          Keep it in your pants then. Your uterus is not a clown car(to quote swordsman422).
          Check out my cosplay social group!
          http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Working...
          X