Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why would you have such tires on your saturn, i dont even think the skye would be worth that type of money.
    "Let's connect to some ones cyberbrain who is meditating, so we can download enlightenment" one of the Tachikomas (Ghost in the Shell 2nd gig)

Comment

SC2 coupe with an Evo body kit and a whooole lotta engine work
      "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

And to think I was going to grumble about the $125/tire I spent this winter for new tires for my Ranger. I could get tires for my old trucks for $100 each, but this one's a 4x4. It takes the same size tires as my Dad's Sierra 2500 4x4.
        That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
          SC2 coupe with an Evo body kit and a whooole lotta engine work
          sounds nice,

btw your sn wouldnt be refereing to motoko kusanagi would it. im a huge gits fan hehe, ok all around otaku would be more like it.

i havent yet made my sig but it was gonna be a quote from 2nd gig
          "Let's connect to some ones cyberbrain who is meditating, so we can download enlightenment" one of the Tachikomas (Ghost in the Shell 2nd gig)

Comment

Dude my tires cost at the minumam 39 dollars with a 3 year guranttee...

Comment

Working...
            X