This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumbness Squared

Okay, this is probably the stupidest customer I have ever dealt with. Moreso than the Chicken Nugget guy, this woman was the epiphany of Dumb Blonde, the Apex of stupidity.

Me: He who suffered at the hands of..
    DB: Dumb Blonde

PART 1: THE DRIVE-THRU DEBACLE!!!!
    Me: Welcome to the Tyranical Meat Market, how may I help you?
    DB: *Orders*
    Me: xx.xx, please pull up.

She does so, and whips out her credit card. All is good, no problem so far, I go to hand her her card, and... she left without it. Wonderful. I put the credit card with a copy of the reciept. Worst part, she actually signed for the food, and pulled away in half a second while I was reaching for her card. Last time I did that after this I had the card in my hand at all times, and people still were able to get by without their card.

PART 2: INTO THE STORE

Later that night I was working the front since the Drive-Thru was dead. Guess who walks in. Yeah.

DB: Hi I forgot my credit card.
    Me: I need your receipt and I.D. (I knew who she was, I wouldn't forget this person)
    DB: *Hands me everything*
    Me: Okay here you are.
    DB: Quick question.
    Me: Yeah?
    DB: Do I have to go back to the Drive-Thru to order?
    Me: *Quizzical look* No...
    DB: OKAY!!!! I'll have...

Yeah, I thought she was kidding. Apparently not. Oh and guess what she forgot at the counter after she left.
    It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
    ~~~H.L. Mencken

You can't possibly be serious.
    http://www.deezer.com/#music/album/100130
    Melody Gardot

Comment

Oh wow... I mean damn!
      I'll admit to leaving my debit card once before, but I came back 5 minutes later in complete embarrassment.
      Be like the flower that perfumes the very hand that crushes it.

Comment

Dangit! Blondes like this are the ones giving the rest of us a bad name!

I already know that she can only use that card on the drive-thru from now on!
        We have enough youth. How about a "Fountain of Smart"?

Comment

(head against table) *Thud! Thud! Thud! Thud*

Oh, God. I'm sorry. Am I still here?
          O God, thy sky is so vast and my plane is so small.

Comment

The scariest part? She's allowed out in public without supervision.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

That's not the scariest part. The scariest part is that she's allowed into a voting booth.

Okay, shutting up.
              O God, thy sky is so vast and my plane is so small.

Comment

She's allowed behind the wheel.

Actually, dumb people are a little safer behind the wheel than smart ones, because smart people are more likely to notice things not related to where they're driving, and dumb people have to concentrate harder.

I think I have left my card a total of twice, ever, and I knew it within half an hour. Then there was the time that I dropped my wallet somewhere and was without my license (in a rental car with no other licensed drivers) and my bank card (made paying at checkout & paying for the car really interesting) while in another city 350 miles from home.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I'm sorry for your pain, I truly am. But that story is hilarious, and it just brightened my day a little. Thank you muchly.

Comment

this woman was the epiphany of Dumb Blonde
                    did you mean "epitome"? because I can't imagine this woman having any epiphanies any time soon.

I've had plenty of people forget cards over the years, but never twice in one day...especially when they came back specifically to get it!
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I'm surprised she even still has a card . . .
                      This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

Epiphany of a dumb blonde: she realizes she can use Right Guard under her left arm.
                        Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Quoth Swordsman422 View Post
                          That's not the scariest part. The scariest part is that she's allowed into a voting booth.

Okay, shutting up.
                          scarier:

she can give birth to spawn who end up being like her!

Comment

Working...
                          X