This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please finish shopping first!

Is it really that hard to resist hopping into an available checkout even though you haven't finished shopping yet? Do I really look that lonely/bored/lazy that you must 'grace' me with your presence? Or do you get some sort of secret jolly out of saying 'I'll be right back with one more thing!' and holding up your fellow customers for 15 minutes, to come tromping back with half a cart full more of stuff, wearing a s***-eating grin?

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Quoth LadyBarbossa View Post
    Is it really that hard to resist hopping into an available checkout even though you haven't finished shopping yet? Do I really look that lonely/bored/lazy that you must 'grace' me with your presence? Or do you get some sort of secret jolly out of saying 'I'll be right back with one more thing!' and holding up your fellow customers for 15 minutes, to come tromping back with half a cart full more of stuff, wearing a s***-eating grin?

Too bad you didn't have time to put the first load back.

"Oh, gee I'm sorry! I thought you weren't coming back...."
    I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

I always tell people they can leave their things at the register, but they'll have to line up with everything once they come back. If they don't like it then sucks for them.

Comment

Quoth Jadedcarguy View Post
        Too bad you didn't have time to put the first load back.

Ah, no. They always wait to deliver the line until I'm already halfway through ringing them up. By which time my empty lane has filled with other people ready to check out as well.

Fortunately, at least most of the time in these situations, none of the venomous glares are directed at me.
        The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Sounds like something, one of my friends wife would do. BTW, I hate people like that, unless it is 5ft away, then it is alright. If it across the store, then you are on karma list
          Under The Moon Paranormal Research
          San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
          X