This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sick of this shit.

After my shift today (well last night... it's 12.45 am) I've decided I can't stay at my current job much longer.
    So when I got home I applied to a couple jobs. I'll apply to a couple more every day or so until I have a new job.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

I need to do that. My company isn't bad, but I will never make enough. Benefits are good, though.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

The benefits are ok at <my store> but they aren't amazing (especially considering its a fucking drug store/pharmacy). And I most likely qualify for state funded low income health care. And honestly I don't need it but for my bc.
      If I stay I'll still be a cashier in 2 years. That's if I don't have a mental breakdown before then or get fired for snapping on a customer.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Same thing here. The other day I was preparing to call my boss out on her bullshit as I'm almost certain she's changing the holiday rota behind my back and trying to screw me out of holiday days I'm entitled to...well, the day before hand, she comes and tells us the company is cutting our hours back. We were already right back to basic, which I can barely get by on at all, and now we're going to be cutting back. In all honesty, we're lucky in comparison to other stores in our region as we're only losing a couple of hours and there are no redundancies, but I'm almost certain the hours will be rounded down, and we're being told no overtime to cover holidays or even illness. I'm just so stressed out about it that I don't have the energy to argue with my manager YET AGAIN (yep, happens frequently) about this holiday business. I can't be sure if she's being really that stupid or just pretending to be, but she gives the same dumb arguement over and over, and repeats it until I give up in frustration. But the way things are going, I'd have to either call her an idiot or a liar. So I'm just going to to leave for the first 16 hour contract that comes along. Its better than dealing with that bullshit.

Comment

Working...
        X