Fun Song Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's A Beauty - The Tubes
    "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• She's About A Mover-Sir Douglas Trio
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Move Along - All-American Rejects
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Time to Move On - Tom Petty
          Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
          OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
          she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
          Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

• Time To Blow - Del Paxton (from the soundtrack of "That Thing You Do")
            "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Blow Me Away - Breaking Benjamin

Comment

• Roll Me Away -- Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Away from Me - Evanescence
                  Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd

Comment

• Gotta Get Away - The Offspring

Comment

• Gotta Get Away - Stiff Little Fingers

Comment

• Getting Away with Murder - Papa Roach

Comment

• Drift Away - Dobie Gray

For the longest time I thought he was singing "Give me the Beach Boys".

Comment

• When Heaven's Not Far Away - Cold

Comment

• Heaven nor Hell - Volbeat

Comment

• Heaven And Hell - Black Sabbath

Comment

Working...
                                X