This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can not *wait* until I can afford to move out

Because nothing says "we love you" like finding a full bag of garbage left on your bed after a long day of work.

Really.
    What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Crap. Sounds like you had the same bitch of a roommate I had in college.

Bitch was an 18 year old freshman. I was 22, already finished my LPN and working on my bachelor's degree (in history, not nursing--career took a short detour). She loved to spend her time bragging about how much "poking" she was getting.

Our dorm was kinda like an apartment: a common area with kitchenette with 4 double rooms. She was not my roommate roommate, she was just a suitemate.

We had rules regarding cleaning. We shared trash duty for the week.

One week the person who had the previous duty didn't take out a pizza box. They had done this before, so I said I wasn't picking up after them. Bitch decides that since the rotation had shifted, it was MY job now and I'd better do it.

She put the box in front of my door, day after day. One day, when I left my room unlocked, she put it on my bed.

I threw it in her face and told her to go to hell. She tried to get back up into mine: big mistake. She backed down, fortunately for her. But the damn thing stayed in the suite until the end of the semester.

My roommate and I moved to a different dorm for the following semester. Bitch flunked out of school after only 1 semester because she spent more time in the sack than she did in class (literally: she got an F in almost every course).
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

I remember that feeling.

Not a bag of garbage, but my roommate from Hell who didn't want off the lease but didn't want the responsibility of paying his share because he was "never there" (lived with his gf most of the time), whenever they'd fight, he'd come home and make a huge mess or hide in his room and be a total prick about anything I was doing. Other times, he'd come home just to grab stuff, but never missed a chance to leave a bunch of hair in the sink or plug the toilet or take a shower and leave water all over the floor.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I had a room mate that would wait till I was at the club and pile dishes that I had soaking cause they needed soaking in front of my door, water included for me to come home to at 4am.
        When I returned the favor with his clothes he threw a tantrum.

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
          My roommate and I moved to a different dorm for the following semester. Bitch flunked out of school after only 1 semester because she spent more time in the sack than she did in class (literally: she got an F in almost every course).
          but the F applies to out of class work! badum tiss

very much understand ParrotHead...that would ruin any good day

Comment

Working...
          X