This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do they find these idiots?

Got a lady on the phone (and I use the term VERY loosely!) who wanted her credit report read to her. Line. by. line.

Got to her sole and only credit card that was not in collections or about to be (out of 11 total! ) and she says, "Waitaminute, I am an authorized user on that card, that means is shouldn't be reporting to the bureau. Take it off there for me!"

My reply: "Ma'am, as an authorized user, the credit card is allowed to report to your bureau. We can dispute it, but it would just come back on there next month when they report to us again.

If you want it off your bureau, you'll have to call the credit card company and have them take you off the card. Then it will stop reporting"

She repeated her request again a couple times, adding in "If the owner of the card stops paying, it will go against my credit bureau!

Cue me repeating myself a couple more times, thinking, "What are you worried about, that's the only card in good standing and if he does start to default, then you can jump ship!"

Anyway, she refused to be bothered with calling the credit card, shouted at me that I obviously don't know what I am talking about, and asked for a sup.

*boop* The end.

Shouting

Because shouting at someone always gets they to break the rules and/or do the impossible.

Comment

Sure you have a line of credit you don't want on the credit report?
      Fill an ID10T form and send it in by carrier pigeon.
      AkaiKitsune
      Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
        Sure you have a line of credit you don't want on the credit report?
        Fill an ID10T form in triplicate smoke signals and send it in by carrier pigeon on any day not ending in Y.
        Fixed that for ya.
        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Working...
        X