This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good intentions thwarted ...

I tried to send a nice email about an employee ... went to the company's website and filled out all the text boxes ... clicked on the 'Send' button ...

... and nothing happened.

I'll probably end up sending a snail mail letter.
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Of course. No compliments allowed.

Comment

Were you using a object blocker? With the big Firefox update, Adblock Plus fell off the compatibility shelf, so I tried using uBlock Origin, and found it a major PITA. Happily, the next update let me put ABP back.

Not the only problem with the update -- not only did NoScript completely change its interface, stripping most of the "temporarily allow..." options, but it tends to completely traumatize the Firefox interface whenever I open its popup -- black window, can't change tabs, closing tabs closes some other tab instead... Gaah.

Comment

Quoth Mental_Mouse View Post
        Were you using a object blocker? With the big Firefox update, Adblock Plus fell off the compatibility shelf, so I tried using uBlock Origin, and found it a major PITA. Happily, the next update let me put ABP back.

Not the only problem with the update -- not only did NoScript completely change its interface, stripping most of the "temporarily allow..." options, but it tends to completely traumatize the Firefox interface whenever I open its popup -- black window, can't change tabs, closing tabs closes some other tab instead... Gaah.

Ugh, don't even get me started on the firefox/noscript updates.

I am so annoyed by it.

Comment

Working...
        X