This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2017 Advent Calendar Thread

Through the 24 days of Advent,there will be a little something popping up every day here-a picture,a Bible verse and a little thought just to give you something to ponder on the way to work or at the breakfast table as we count down to Christmas.
    As a special treat,you get 1/12 and 2/12 together in a read-one-get-one-free offer

Day 1:1/12
    Attached Files
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Day 2:2/12
    Attached Files
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Day 3:3/12
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Kit-Ginevra; 12-04-2017, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Day 4:4/12
        Attached Files

Comment

Day 5:5/12
          Attached Files

Comment

Day 6...ish
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Kit-Ginevra; 12-09-2017, 01:39 AM. Reason: ...advent calendars look stuppid without pictures in...

Comment

Day 7..... ish
              Attached Files

Comment

Day 8-ish....
                Attached Files

Comment

Day 9...ish
                  Attached Files

Comment

Day 10....ish
                    Attached Files

Comment

Day 11-ish
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X