Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Sickbay

Closed Thread

I smell. Bad.
Old 02-05-2017, 03:55 AM
Bacon Whisperer

Default I smell. Bad.

Ugghhh gross.

I have an infected cyst on my back. I've had the cyst for a long time but the first time it got infected there was no pain. It was drained and healed easily. They did say it might refill.

This time is a nightmare. Just a few days ago it became massively infected, popped and then I had to go to emergency to get it drained because it hurt like HELL. I went back to the doctor and it wasn't draining properly so he's put in a shunt. That makes it damned hard to sit on the sofa, it stings. The cyst is basically between my shoulders so I can sit somewhat but... Ugh. In general, it burns all the time now.

The worst part, though, is the smell. It smells BAD. I was supposed to be participating in a weight loss challenge at the gym but I don't see how I can make my classes, I'm going to have to drop out. I'm so sad, I really wanted to do it. Sigh.

This reeks, literally.

Old 02-05-2017, 09:16 PM
Geallta i ngra

*hugs Aria* Poor you *offers cranberry, hazelnut and white chocolate flapjacks*

It's horrible when things like that happen.

Old 03-01-2017, 03:52 PM
Cashier

That really sucks! I hope it gets better soon!

One of my SIL's had a cyst on her bum (so she really couldn't sit at all) that she had to have operated on multiple times and eventually had a shunt to get it to finally heal. I don't think she's had a problem since, so here's hoping that this will be the last of it for you!
Closed Thread