Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Sickbay

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2017, 01:08 PM
Resident dyheli wrangler...

I have a TENS machine and I swear by it. I deal with lower back, shoulder, and neck pain, and while I can reach most of the spots to stick the pads without causing more pain, there are two spots that I simply can't reach. Thank goodness my kid is more than willing to help.

Mine is only a cheap one that I ordered from wish(dot)com because I wanted to try it first to see if it worked at all before I order a more expensive one. So far, so good. Next payday I plan on ordering a better one via Amazon so that I can take the cheaper one to work and have the good one for home use.

Old 09-06-2017, 11:37 AM
Computer Geek

Quote:
Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
Gonna talk to my GP, see if there's not some kind of electrode-holding belt that might be available; I've looked on Amazon and only found one available direct to the public in my area, and it didn't have very good reviews. Fingers crossed there's something that might be available professionally, otherwise this is going to have been a waste of time & effort.
Do you know a seamstress near you? That might be the kind of thing that could be custom-made, if she was up to the task. I doubt if you're in my area, but that's exactly the kind of challenge that I'd take on.

Last edited by EricKei; 09-06-2017 at 11:45 AM. Reason: snip
Closed Thread