This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Canada:

Please stop sending your frigid air down here.

(I still love you, though.)
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

They're welcome to send it our way....it's gonna be a hot one this Christmas!

Comment

If they'd fix the leaky loos on their airliners we wouldn't suffer from their icy BMs!
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Canada can send the cold air, as long as they keep the ice and snow. I understand the glaciers in Greenland need more ice and snow, so Canada can send the ice and snow there.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

But we're such SHARING people!
          Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
          ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Nah, if you don't get it then it gets sent here. I like my warmer winter weather thanks.
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

They apparently sent us some white fluffy stuff this morning. Via airmail, no less!
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

We had the fluffy stuff yesterday. Sadly, it didn't stick around. I don't know about the rest of you, but I wouldn't mind having a cold winter. Mostly to kill off the crap that I'm allergic to.
                Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Oh put your toque on and deal with it.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

It is snowing in Atlanta. Everyone is freaking out. It took WAY too long to get home. I tried to get my tires to spin/slide/skid. Could not do it. Yet, everyone was doing half the speed limit .

I was going up a hill. A vehicle coming the other way, down the hill, had its hazards on and was crawling along. When I got closer, I realized that it was a Hummer.
                    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                    Save the Ales!
                    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

The only good thing about it is I'll be ice fishing next weekend.

But they can keep the snow.
                      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

All that white stuff heading our way is coming from Texas. If it came across the Mexican border, we're going to need a taller fence down there.
                        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I just went out to help push someone out of the ditch. I was standing in about 4-5 inches of snow.
                          Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                          Save the Ales!
                          Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

^ In GEORGIA?? How do you all have more snow than us? We got a dusting; it looks like powdered sugar.
                            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Down in Virginia, last night people were talking about maybe 6 inches, but this morning Weather Underground says an inch. Dunno if we'll keep even that, it looks pretty wet out there. I did see one kid who'd managed to make a snowball, but she had to have scraped that off a car or something. (She seemed to be considering throwing it at me, but a raised eyebrow was enough to dissuade her.)

Comment

Working...
                              X