This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I am an uncle again

Meet my new nephew Seamus. He arrived at about 10:45 this morning.
    Attached Files
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Congrats. You can introduce him to the dreary, monotonous toil of existence....
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Hello, lil' dude!

Comment

He's a cutie. The best part is, you can spoil him and give him back.
        Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Aaaawwwww.
          "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Congratulations!
            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
            -----
            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Very cute. Pic #2 makes him look like he's pondering something...

Comment

Quoth LadyofArc View Post
                Pic #2 makes him look like he's pondering something...
                Probably whether or not to throw up over someone silly enough to get that close. At least, that seems to be my experience with babies.
                "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
                  Probably whether or not to throw up over someone silly enough to get that close. At least, that seems to be my experience with babies.
                  Friend of mine set up a secret Facebook group after her kid was born so that those who wanted to see pics could see them and she didn't end up pissing off people for oversharing. One of the pics has the kid in a nice looking dress ready to go out to spend time with the family. Then the first comment underneath was "1 minute later...(pic of bubba who had just spat up all over her dress)"

Comment

He's adorable!

on the new nephew!
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                    X