Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought I had just about heard it all, but this guy puts the "tit" in "entitlement." Sheesh.
    "Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings"-Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Tell him "Why yes sir, you do pay taxes.... but sadly, the government doesn't thing libraries are all that worthy of money - so most of your taxes don't come here. If you'd like to suggest to the government that they raises the taxes and give 50% of them to the library, then yes, we'd be happy to fulfill your request."

Too bad it was on the phone - I'd like to see his face... this is sad that this person is teaching the Bible to anyone........but I guess you can have sucky teachers in any subject.....

I did think you were going to say he wanted "original" photographs of animals from 2000 years ago... you know, when someone went back in time with their time machine and took pictures? yeah, he wanted those....

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        Now that takes a big clanking pair right there.
        That must be why he couldn't make the trip to the library himself. He probably keeps stubbing his toe on them when he tries to hit the accelerator.
        The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
          No, five because they were unclean!
          Pointless quibble: the unclean animals went in by twos. The clean ones went in by sevens.

Comment

oh wow! :S thats one all mighty entitlement whore!

And very good post look forward to more your really good!
            I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Comment

Quoth Gurndigarn View Post
              Pointless quibble: the unclean animals went in by twos. The clean ones went in by sevens.
              I knew it was something like that, oh well.
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Yeah since when do "government" people do things for free? That is a laugh & a half...
                When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

Quoth Gurndigarn View Post
                  Did that really matter or add to the actual discussion or topic of the thread?
                  Secondly, that's news to me. Guess I grew up reading a different version of the story.

My version said nothing about clean or unclean - they all went in by 2's

End discussion on above topic.
                  Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth Genesis 7:2 KJV
                    Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female.
                    As someone who has brother-in-laws as pastors (3 of em), I completely understand the "entitlement" attitude of some religious "leaders". There are always a few people in every church who are like that. Just do what I do, just ignore those type of people. They are not the majority, at least that what I'll put my faith on
                    I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

[Cue eerie SC logic music]
                      ??? Granted - 'eerie' and 'SC logic' certainly goes together... but I for one don't get anything. Did they have eerie SC logic music in Twilight Zone??

Good opening post, btw! Keep them coming!!!

Slyt
                      When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Working...
                      X