This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTD Bingecast - podcast by me and friends

My friends and I had been talking about doing this for a while, but with the pandemic, we finally decided to get off our asses and do it. The Bored To Death Bingecast features us sitting down and bingeing our way through TV shows, anime, and (eventually) movies and recording our thoughts and impressions about them.

Episode 1, on the Netflix sitcom "The Big Show Show" has some audio issues-- we mistakenly thought Audacity was recording all of our microphones-- which I didn't notice until I was doing the editing work. But we've corrected that since.

Episodes 2-4 cover season 1 of "My Hero Academia," and Episode 5 (dropping tomorrow) covers Season 1 of "Castlevania."

It's on YouTube for now, but I do plan to get us on a proper podcast network soon.
    Last edited by Jay 2K Winger; 05-26-2020, 06:23 PM.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

More episodes of the Bored To Death Bingecast are now up on our YouTube, including the Castlevania episode, and the start of our "Gundam: The Whole Damn Saga" binge with Mobile Suit Gundam.

My roommate Chris and I just dropped another podcast, a "Ramblecast" where we talk about Assassin's Creed and ideas we had for possible future games and such.

Also pleased to announce that, if you don't want to watch us on YouTube, we're now available on Podbean through CKCC Radio. CKCC's Club Kayfabe WrestleTalk podcast is one I've been listening to and supporting for a while now, and I happily joined their community of other podcasts.

http://ckccradio.podbean.com/
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
    X