Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Becks cause she's a really cool person, and in a way shares a name with me

Comment

I like RedHeadPhoneGirl because she has a great sense of humor.
      I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

I like RHPG because.... Because I want a kitty cat and hers is cute. Yaaaaaaay kitty!!!
        "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

Comment

I like SilverOrb because of the pink kitty avatar
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth SilverOrb View Post
            I like RHPG because.... Because I want a kitty cat and hers is cute. Yaaaaaaay kitty!!!
            I got skipped

I like you anyway silverorb- and you obviously like somethingpositve. Which I also like.

and I like Bookstoreescapee because she loves animals.
            I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Oopsie DesignFox... I actually didn't skip you.. just put the wrong name in. No posting after a 13 hour shift!!!

I like DesignFox cause her avatar is adorable... and cause she doesn't get mad or grouchy when I post under the LACK of influence of sleep.
              "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

Comment

I like DesignerFox (like many others) because i can now assembly own cat from IKEA

Comment

I like SilverOrb because shes understanding even when lacking sleep.

I like RHPG for her determination.

Comment

I like DesignFox for the lolcat avatar.
                    Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

I like 411guy because he's a metalhead!
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I like XCashier cause they're massive amounts of fun

Comment

I like RHPG because she's pretty and makes me giggle! ^.^

Comment

I like Xarlaxas cause I think a guy who wears a suit all the time is classy (not to say that all men who wear suits all the time are classy, or all men that don't aren't)

Comment

I like RHPG because she has an interesting pic

Comment

I like SilverOrb because of the Choo-Choo Bear avatar! Something Positive rules!
                                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                                My LiveJournal
                                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                                X