X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth bigjimaz View Post
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

OK, I need to know. Is there a set or preferential way that people fold their underwear or are these people just being picky and want it done their way? I had another person (second one in a month) bitch at me because I folded his tighty-whiteys wrong. I lay them on the counter front side up, fold the crotch up to the waistband then fold the right part of the waistband over the crotch then the left part of the waistband over the right. What in the Benny Hill am I doing wrong?
    Perhaps you should start by laying them face down.

Funny story: Once when my mother-in-law was staying with us, she did the laundry. Afterwards she applogized for not folding my t-shirts and putting them away. She had pulled three t-shirts out of the drawer trying to figure out how I had folded them, but could not figure it out.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Perhaps you should fold laundry this way....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b5AWQ5aBjgE

Yeah, I know. Sometimes I have too much time on my hands....
      Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

Comment

That's a nice video. Someone posted to the thread where I originally asked the same thing. Byt the time I figure out the way to configure my hands and get it folded like that, I can have a half dozen folded the way I do it. I've come to the realization that these people are just being petty and that if they want it done their way, they should fold their own.
        This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

Comment

Working...
        X