Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was everyone in my city infected with a sucky bug or something?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was everyone in my city infected with a sucky bug or something?

I've been on my own most of today (I will post why in general work chat. Let's just say urrrgh.)except for the brief period of time I could steal someone from our sister store to help me out so I could eat and take money to the bank without locking the store for two hours.
    She, understandably, doesn't know much about our stuff, and people were really rude.

Childish old lady:
    Seriously, she was acting about 5.
    She'd picked up the wrong thing, so it was ringing up at a different price.
    First she snapped at us that 'it shouldn't be there then' when I explained what had happened, and as I was processing the return (to give her 24p change) it was taking too long, so she just threw her arms up in the air and stormed out, leaving her granddaughter to finish the return. I almost told her granddaughter to tell Mrs-I-Haven't-Grown-Up-in-60-Years that she wouldn't get her 24p if she did that, but I couldn't be arsed.

I love being a manager

Me: Loving every minute.
    Him: Idiot.

Him: Can you give me a better price on these products?
    Me: Do you have a Gold Card?
    Him: No.
    Me: Then I can't. A gold card will get you 40% off that right now though.
    Him: I don't want a Gold Card, I just want it cheaper!
    Me: No.
    Him: I've got a tropicana catalougue with it cheaper!
    Me: Then buy it from there and pay postage then.

Love that. I (to a limited extent) now get away with saying what I want.
    Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Getting upset over 24p? Wow, pathetic.

"I just want it cheaper!"

Sounds like what I say about customers ... customer's aren't always right, they want everything and they want it free.
    "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Working...
    X