Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was doing my training for the servo, I was stationed in one of the richest suburbs in Melbourne. The manager told me of the time Rich Bastard came in with BMW and tried to use a 4c discount voucher. It declined, and upon closer inspection, you could see someone had used a black marker to 'alter' the date (too bad it's the barcode that counts). Anyways - his excuse was that 'his son must have done it".

yeah - sure! that's why you can afford a bmw.....
    When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

It's not how much they MAKE; it's how much they SPEND.

If it's not going into my pocket or my company's pocket, the amount of money they MAKE isn't going to impress me.
      The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

I had the "Do you know who I am??" only once. He tried to convince me to sell him something after hours, which was a big no no in the mall.

"Do you know who I am???"
        "No, sir. Even if I did, I still couldn't sell you anything."

He strormed off to the cheepo stand next to us, where the guy there was more than willing to sell to him.. so I turned the tables a bit, and call the mall office on him.
        SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
        SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

The best part about "Do you know who I am" is that it can easily be turned into a threat.

SC: "Do you have ANY idea who I am?!"
          Me: "Do you know who I am?"
          SC: (snooty, scoffy) "Pff, no. Why?"
          Me: "Well, that's a shame, really. You're going to want to know for your impending assault report." *crack knuckles*

You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

I usually deal with the very opposite complaint: that the customer does not make much money at all..

-But I'm a stuuuuuuuuuuuuudent!
            -But I'm on disabilityyyyyyyyyyyyy!

If money was a concern, then they wouldn't even be blessing my business with their presence. We don't provide essential services.
            -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
            -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Quoth Slytovhand View Post
              It declined, and upon closer inspection, you could see someone had used a black marker to 'alter' the date (too bad it's the barcode that counts).
              Wow, I never had a customer that brazen. The closest thing to that I witnessed was coupons that had the expiration dates cut off. And since my store didn't have scanners, I don't know what, if anything, we did about it.
              Sometimes life is altered.
              Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
              Uneasy with confrontation.
              Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Working...
              X