Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWA HA HA! Always good to see a happy ending! Congrats Nakajo, and good luck with Ms. H's future visits. Here's hoping she pushes your SM one more time and gets her sorry self permanently banned!
    Your true character is who you are when no one is looking.
    --Unknown

Comment

I hope the store changes it's return policy as a result. I don't get why the store would take back a cruddy old used item, if it wasn't defective.

Once I was behind a woman returning two curling irons at Wal-Mart. They were opened and used, when asked if there was anything wrong with it, the customer said she just didn't like them. The cashier was told by another rep that they couldn't take them back, but she did anyway, saying "just this one time". That really irritated the crud out of me.

Comment

Yeah to a happy ending to thie epic story, but do keep us updated if anything happens.

Forensic Waitress then gets up from her computer to the happy stick it in the face of the customer happy dance.
        Am I sad because I am looking forward to the day when the people I will be dealing with will no longer be able to talk back?

Comment

Quoth Nakajo View Post
          The SM came out, came over to the register, and said, "I'd like to speak with you both. Come on into my office."

A couple minutes passed behind the closed doors. At this point, I'm in the main office, outside the door, shredding some papers when I hear "WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU'RE ALLOWED TO DO THAT?" bellowing through the door.
          I presume that was one of the H's yelling. And I hope the SM answered, "Because I run the store!"

I love a happy ending. Hopefully the H's will learn their lesson, but that's not likely. More likely, they'll end up getting permanently banned and try to find another store to pull their scams on. Is there any way to send their names, pictures and story to the other stores in the area?
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I love a happy ending too. Let's just hope this really is the end...
            "Wouldn't that be unethical?"
            "That's only an issue for those who aren't already in Hell."
            --Dilbert

Comment

Working...
            X