X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We don't have subways
    *sob*
    you lucky, lucky people. I had a fantastic veggie subway when I was visiting my Aunt in Canadalandiaiaia, and it was love. Love, I tell you. I could live on that every day....
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Uhg. The thing that gets me about S==ay is the people who come in and ask me what Jerrid (spelling?) ate and then proceed to get Light lettuce, extra pickles mayo and ranch. Honestly, just go to McDees and cut out the fatty middle man...
      Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

I was in line at a Subway yesterday and some braindead asshat was yelling at the girls about the turkey.

"Is it REAL Turkey?"
        "Yes, it sure is"
        "but I mean is it real TURKEY?"
        "Yes" (getting flustered)
        "Are you sure?"

(there must be a huge turkey swapping conspiracy going on that only he knows about)

At this point I piped up and politely said, "Hey buddy, its fucking turkey, leave the girl alone. It looks like turkey, tastes like turkey, its called turkey, so guess what? ITS TURKEY. You look like an asshole, and you smell like one, guess what?"

He stormed off without buying a sub and giving me an evil glare, which I naturally returned.

I was pissed off cos I want to get my yummy BMT on white (or whatevers handy). The people behind the counter well quite happy with that outcome, and I got a cookie!
        SC:What makes you think you can tell me how to do this?
        ME:Because I finished Pre-school, Elementary School, High School
        and College first time. Now: Red wire is positive.

Comment

Quoth Zeeko View Post
          I was in line at a Subway yesterday and some braindead asshat was yelling at the girls about the turkey.
          Chuckles, "You can thank Boars Head for that, I believe they were the ones that used to run ads about how their turkey is real turkey while the competitors use water, turkey scraps and other less appealing things and run it through an extruder."
          Last edited by Ree; 03-13-2008, 04:54 AM. Reason: Excessive quoting
          Seph
          Taur10
          "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

I love Subway! Turkey Breast and Ham with mustard for me!! I've also discovered the Veggie Delite with bacon. It's good for you and it's like a BLT!!

Comment

6 inch ham and turkey with one swipe light mayo and spicy mustard, luttuce, pickle, green peppers, salt pepper and oregano. Yummy! That has been my standard sub in the 10 years since I worked at one.

Comment

Quoth Subway View Post
                10: The Fanta-lovers: we do not have Fanta, we have never had Fanta, Fanta is not o our list of drinks that you can read; however, they berate us for not carrying it.

11: Bread-Loyalists: Those who find a world of difference between italian and
                Who the frak drinks Fanta? They had that annoying commercial over the past couple years but I still didn't think anyone drank the crap! At least not enough for a fast food chain to carry it...it'd be like going and asking for an "RC" or "Tab". Sheesh...
                "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

My preferences are Togos (For Pastrami), Subway (For almost everything else). I'll go with Quizno's on occasion, but it's going to be my last resort.

And yeah, for Subway, I prefer sourdough, but if they're out, I'm not going to scream about it.
                  The Case of the Missing Mandrake; A Jude Derry, Sorceress Sleuth Mystery Available on Amazon.

Comment

Quoth friendofjimmyk View Post
                    Who the frak drinks Fanta? They had that annoying commercial over the past couple years but I still didn't think anyone drank the crap! At least not enough for a fast food chain to carry it...it'd be like going and asking for an "RC" or "Tab". Sheesh...
                    I had lemon fanta in Spain a while back. It was reeeally good - great for a hot day. But I can't seem to find it around here

Comment

Subway... drool... Pizza Sub is GOD!!

Actually, the way the ex made it for me was GOD. MMMMmmmmmm.... Pizza Sub....
                      SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
                      SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                        I know it's not as healthy as possible, but better for me than McDonalds or BK.
                        Yup, for me, sweet onion teriyaki chicken w/ honey oat bread, swiss cheese, bell peppers,lettuce,tomato,some pepper,carrots and banana peppers. Yummy!!!
                        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth CiggyStoreClerk View Post

Good god, I just calculated the Weight Watchers points for that lunch.
                          It'd be 12 points.
                          That's more than half the amount of points I'd be allowed in a day.

Thank goodness for weekly points...
                          Last edited by Ree; 03-13-2008, 04:55 AM. Reason: Excessive quoting
                          "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Went to Subway once. It tasted like ass so I've never gone back. (I love Quizno's) But if I want a sub I'll call a pizzeria and get a real sub.

Comment

Quoth Lets all go to the lobby View Post
                              Uhg. The thing that gets me about S==ay is the people who come in and ask me what Jerrid (spelling?) ate
                              I HATE hearing people ask that! Get the whole story people he used to walk to the one a mile away thats a two mile walk for a meal so in one day a man that got no excersise would walk 6 miles just to eat. Heck yeah hes gonna lose weight. But it wasnt just by eating subways he did the work too!

Comment

1. "Mayo-Sandwich" Urp. I think I just threw up in my mouth.

2. Subway, Quiznos. Neither can hold a candle to Togos.

Comment

Working...
                                X