Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only thing better than Jelly Bellies, is Belly flops from the Jelly Belly factory. :P

It's the same flavors, only Cheaper!
    I am a Blank Space for spacing purposes, ignore me.
    In order to treat someone as your equal, you first need to believe both: that they are your equal, and that you are their's.

Comment

Quoth Toujin View Post
      I love Jelly Bellies myself, actually toured their factory in '06, but I wouldn't go that far to get them. I'm wondering why she couldn't just pick up a pre-packaged box or bag?
      They have a factory that's open to the public? Oh I have to go there one day!

Comment

Whoever invented Buttered Popcorn Jelly Bellies is an asshole. Just sayin'.

But on another note, one of these days I'm going to lose it on a customer saying I, or someone else, was rude when clearly they were not, and were only trying to help them, but had no choice but to give an answer the customer doesn't want to hear.
        There are few things that infuriate me more than people than people who try to get others in trouble just because they don't get the result they wanted.

Comment

Quoth rerant View Post
          Whoever invented Buttered Popcorn Jelly Bellies is an asshole. Just sayin'.
          Those are the only JBs that I will spit out if I accidentally eat one.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth chainedbarista View Post
            america's like that already; i've lost track of how many parents chug down a sugar laden drink chased by sugary pastries, while their offspring do the same.

why do we have so many health problems in this country...? i just don't know.
            It's the video games of course. Just ask Jack Thompson or any old guy for that matter. All rape, gang violence, murder, drug abuse, racism, and obesity is caused by Grand Theft Auto apparently...

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
              Those are the only JBs that I will spit out if I accidentally eat one.

^-.-^
              I'm with you, those things are fucking GROSS. Ugh.
              "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

Quoth rerant View Post
                But on another note, one of these days I'm going to lose it on a customer saying I, or someone else, was rude when clearly they were not, and were only trying to help them, but had no choice but to give an answer the customer doesn't want to hear.
                Seriously. I can't stand it when I'm as polite as humanly possible, but just because I didn't give you the answer you wanted, you believe I was rude. It's frustrating and idiotic.
                "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Quoth Cyphr View Post
                  It's the video games of course. Just ask Jack Thompson or any old guy for that matter. All rape, gang violence, murder, drug abuse, racism, and obesity is caused by Grand Theft Auto apparently...
                  Thought it was Marilyn Manson and Metallica? Well, if that's the case I should be a serial killer by now.

I love Jelly Bellies; however, they mostly come over here in either pick n mix or packets. I'd love it if there was a machine. XD
                  People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                  My DeviantArt.

Comment

I've never had Jelly Belly jellybeans. Should I feel deprived?

Quoth myswtghst View Post
                    Seriously. I can't stand it when I'm as polite as humanly possible, but just because I didn't give you the answer you wanted, you believe I was rude. It's frustrating and idiotic.
                    I feel your pain. How I hate that.

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                    Thought it was Marilyn Manson and Metallica? Well, if that's the case I should be a serial killer by now.
                    You too, huh?
                    Unseen but seeing
                    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                    3rd shift needs love, too
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post

I love Jelly Bellies; however, they mostly come over here in either pick n mix or packets. I'd love it if there was a machine. XD
                      It varies based on what decade we're in. right now its zomg counter strike trains americans to be terrorists

Comment

Quoth rerant View Post
                        Whoever invented Buttered Popcorn Jelly Bellies is an asshole.
                        I'm glad I read that about two seconds before I took a drink of water!

Mike
                        Meow.........

Comment

Wow. You should make a sign that says Hello/Please/Thank you. Then hit her over the head with it.

By the way, I loooooove buttered popcorn jelly bellys.
                          It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
                          -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                            I've never had Jelly Belly jellybeans. Should I feel deprived?

If you want. To me, the only advantage they have over regular old bagged jellybeans is the wide assortment of flavors.

They're good but IMO not worth the $6 a pound we charge for them.

Lastly, I find the buttered popcorn jelly bellies tolerable.
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Hell yeah Jelly Belly's Kick ass. My BIL and SIL live in northern California so we've gone to the factory a few times for the tour. Its in Fairfield I believe (or is it Vallejo) one of the two. And the Bellyflops you get in like a 2.5 pound bag or so are just beans that don't meat the standards for the normal boxes, they may be two big, 2 stuck together, the name wasn't printed correctly, etc. And the price is great. I know we used to be able to get 3 bags for 10 bucks.

The tours are free also. About an hour east of San Francisco, and about an half hour to an hour or so northwest of Sacramento. They also have a beer factory there too (I think coors or budwiser but I'm not sure) and I think they do tours but I'm not sure on that.
                              My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

All rape, gang violence, murder, drug abuse, racism, and obesity is caused by Grand Theft Auto apparently
                                Actually, it'd be great if there was a game that had all that. Sure, GTA comes close. What if God of War came together with Rockstar? God of Grand Theft War-o?
                                You can find me on Backloggery, Facebook, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X