X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kara View Post
    I/M: It's a nice day today.
    ME: Yep.
    I/M: A good day to go fishing or catch a movie.
    ME: Definitely.
    I/M: Do they still have drive-ins?
    ME: There's one in town by the college that's open in the summer.
    I/M: I always enjoyed the drive-in.
    That brought a tear to my eye.

Quoth Kara View Post
    I/M1: You need to Go Go Gadget Eyeglasses or something.
    I/M2: Yeah, well you need to Go Go Gadget Rulebook sometime.

Oh, I have to try that one at work sometime.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

That is some crazy stuff!
      I watched an A&E program on the BTK thing. There was some gruesome pics they showed. Its insane how he managed to be this wonderful guy to everyone and have this second life where he kills people!
      Be like the flower that perfumes the very hand that crushes it.

Comment

Quoth Kara View Post
        I/M1: Man, that was bullshit!
        I/M2: I didn't know you was passin' to me!
        I/M1: You need to Go Go Gadget Eyeglasses or something.
        I/M2: Yeah, well you need to Go Go Gadget Rulebook sometime.

The BTK strangler is extremely polite and very quiet.
        People said the same thing about Ted Bundy. *shudder* It's shocking, how the most evil scumbags can present such a facade to the world at large.
        ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

I grew up

near Wichita when the whole BTK thing was going on. Needless to say, it was very strange when he finally got caught years and years later.

Comment

Quoth Fawn View Post
            I watched an A&E program on the BTK thing. There was some gruesome pics they showed. Its insane how he managed to be this wonderful guy to everyone and have this second life where he kills people!
            Well, he wasn't wonderful to everyone. A lot of people knew him as a control-freak, by-the-numbers bully.

But he was still one of the quiet ones. The president of his congregation at church, and an Eagle Scout leader.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
              Well, he wasn't wonderful to everyone. A lot of people knew him as a control-freak, by-the-numbers bully.

But he was still one of the quiet ones. The president of his congregation at church, and an Eagle Scout leader.

^-.-^
              That just goes to show that you can never know who is a psychopath, as some are completely capable of hiding it from the rest of the world. That's why my baseball bat stays right next to my front door.
              Some people are like slinkies,
              They don't really serve a purpose,
              But they still bring a smile to your face
              When you push them down the stairs.

Comment

One of my online friends lives in a less-than-upper-crust neighborhood. By that I mean, there are fights in the streets, sometimes shouting, sometimes more. There are several recreational pharmaceutical entrepreneurs, etc. He's the one with the reputation.

He found out by accident when his 'new best friend' (read: sometime cadging for money) let it slip. He doesn't get into loud fights in the street or any other of the acceptable behaviors, he just keeps to himself and is quiet about it. So his neighbors are semi-convinced that he's the next Ted Bundy.
                I'm sorry, the person to whom you were speaking has been replaced by a recording. Please leave your message at the sound of the beep.

Comment

Working...
                X