Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've filled, even have a disability lawyer (specializes in disability). They are trying to get it so that I get backpay from September...which would be awesome. If not, if it is successful, I should still get 4 months back pay .. roughly $3200.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I'm sending good thoughts and prayers to you.

Try to hang in there, Myt - it's got to get better.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Slayer View Post
        I'm crossing my fingers for you that all goes well!!!

Everytime I see these health care bill threads, my heart hurts. I just want to wrap the person up and bring them to Canada
        Exactly my feelings .

Good luck on both the 17th and the 9th.
        Last edited by Mikkel; 04-14-2012, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Just confirmed..6am 5/9/2012. Now time to actually start getting nervous.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

At least it's happening, Myt. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Comment

Good luck, Myt. I'll be sending good vibes your way.
              "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

sending much love and healing thoughts your way.
                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

*waves* I shall return..won't be back on tonight..and not for awhile due to this surgery.

Comment

*huge gentle hugs* I'll be praying for you! I hope it all goes well and that you have a quick recovery with minimal pain.
                    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Praying for you. We'll be waiting for your next post.
                      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                      Save the Ales!
                      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Medicaid in particular can be especially dense (as insurance providers go). I'm glad you have a lawyer and are getting the surgery.

Fingers crossed and I'm praying for you, Mytical. *gentle hugs*
                        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

*gentle hugs* Good luck with the surgery and get better Myt! We need you around for a long time to come.
                          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

I'm sending good thoughts to you; they worked for my friend. Speedy recovery!
                            In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                            She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

You know we'll all be keeping you in our thoughts tonight and tomorrow!
                              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                              X