This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Sat Night- lots o' pics

I promised to post a couple of pics. I took like over 200, so this is only a select few .

POD- not the first band that played, but was there on time for them. Second time seeing em

this was the distance I was at for my pics- #1 reason why I love my camera is that it zooms in and still does decent pics

Trivium- sad to only hear a few songs. a bit blurry, but there was too many strobe lights

Halestorm- second time seeing them. Hot as ever. Ms. Hale is my wife, she just doesn't know it yet.

Little kids with Ivan from Five Finger Death Punch- parents brought their kids in the pit . They all flipped everyone off

5FDP

Amy Lee from Evanescence- don't have good full band pics

Shinedown- One of my absolute fave pics. They rocked. I was impressed, esp when they had technical difficulties. They went acoustic and still nailed it. Even with "Bully". Brought tears to my eyes.

Ok, me jealous. I love Shinedown and Evanescence. That had to be a hell of a show.
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Looks like lots of fun! Love the FFDP pics most, those guys are awesome!
      Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

It was quite amazing.

Comment

Did you happen to get any pictures of Iron Maiden?
          To ensure it does not happen again, we have changed our slogan to "F%#k you, I'm eating!" ----- Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Quoth tech_monkey View Post
            Did you happen to get any pictures of Iron Maiden?
            Hold it. Iron Maiden was there too? Oh, now I'm SUPER-jealous!
            "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

There was no Iron Maiden, lol. I wish.

Comment

Quoth cashierbex View Post
                There was no Iron Maiden, lol. I wish.
                Ok. You get to live.

Comment

I have some (not as fantastic) pics of Metallica back in 2009 if it helps me live more .

Comment

You're safe there. I've seen Metallica in concert a handful of times. Only seen Iron Maiden once.

Comment

I have pics from a mixture of concerts I went to since 2009. Most of my pics are from seeing Avenged Sevenfold (but of course they are my favorite band).

Comment

Working...
                      X