X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it's official.

I'm unemployed as of June 30.

Life sucks.

I'm so sorry to hear that, Morgana - what's happened?

(if you want to talk about it, that is)
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Oh, I always knew the job was 'limited term'. Thing is, that term has been extended before, and if they could have given me one more year, I could collect social security; I'd know I'd be okay.

Instead, I'm trying find a job at 61 years old, that will keep me even close to where I am now (financially). And I've BEEN looking for the whole time I've been in this job. Three years. And nothing.

Right now, I'm frustrated and scared. I can haz hug?

Comment

*hug* I will keep positive thoughts for you, and have a feeling that you will find something. After all, can't keep somebody as Epic as you down for long
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Love you, too, Myt. Thanks.

Comment

Hugs from this direction as well, Morgana. I know how you feel. My wife just had her contract cut short so she's scrambling to find something too.
            "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

So sorry, Morgana. I hope you're able to find something else, and better.
              "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

*HUG* Oh, that must be absolutely crazy-making. I'm so sorry.
                "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

*Giant hugs* I hope you find something great really soon.
                  Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

I will join in the hugs and well-wishes.

That totally sucks and I'm sorry hun.
                    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

*sends hugs and positive thoughts!*

Comment

*sends big squidgy huggles*

Unemployment sucks monkey biscuits. Here's a big hoping it's merely a hiccup-length.
                        "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

I'm sorry Morgana, that sucks. I will keep you in my thoughts.
                          Remember, stressed spelled backwards is desserts.

Comment

I'm so sorry you lost my job. I give you all my sympathy.
                            Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Thanks, guys; it does help. A lot, actually.

I've come to a decision; I'm moving once the job is over. I don't like living in Topeka, so I'm going home to Lincoln, Nebraska. My family's up that direction; half my friends live there; I'm going home.

I sent a long whiney email to an e-list I'm on up there, and I've already got two job leads that have never been posted anywhere. Woot! Cross your fingers for me?

Comment

Working...
                              X