X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• random question...

having a MAJOR brain fade...

was telling a friend about a D&D character that a friend of mine played at one point.... it was a human with a Major Titan bloodline.

but i can't remember that source book it came from.

anyone? anyone? bueler?
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Do you remember the edition?

Never mind. My BF says it's 3e Unearthed Arcana, or a 4e reprint. It might be in a later PHB, but he was pretty sure it was Unearthed Arcana.
    Last edited by ArcticChicken; 05-09-2012, 01:56 AM. Reason: Consuted an expert
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

discussion...

how in D&D terms would you build the following charaters?

Thor

Iron Man

Captain America
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Thor and Captain America are both fighter types with boosted stats and really nifty weapons. Both have decent unarmed capability. Thor is more of a bruiser and has more HP imo where Cap is more of a dodge/dex monkey capable of dishing out hits and then getting out of the way of the return fire. Thor's feat list is all about taking hits and shrugging them off. Cap's feat list is more tactical with maneuvers and things that help him avoid damage rather than take it.

Captain is an int type fighter IMO has a lot in the way of tactics and his shield has enchantments like Bashing, Defending, Throwing and Returning.

Thor's Hammer has things like: Calling (lets him summon it), Flight, Call Lightning at will, Throwing and Returning, and Speed.

For Iron Man consult the D20 mecha source book.
        Last edited by Chanlin; 05-09-2012, 04:01 AM.

Comment

Quoth Chanlin View Post
          For Iron Man consult the D20 mecha source book.
          Or model him as a wizard with some fluff changes.
          The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Working...
          X