This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We hired someone yesterday.

We hired a long term customer to work in the gas station. She wanted a second part time job to get her mind off her impending divorce. Like a current employee of the station she's OCD, but in a good way - she loves to clean, and is OCD about her workplace being clean. It's amazing, I'll finally have someone helping me keeping the place clean. I'm a very happy person. Too bad she can't work too many hours for us, because there's some people I'd love to see go, because they don't do their jobs.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

You seem to have found quite a treasure. Congratulations.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

I'm bringing this thread back up to say that she worked her first shift last night. She made a few mistakes (accidentally turning off the gas monitor was a big one), but I was so impressed with her. She did more cleaning in her 6 hour shift then Lazy Ass, OCD Girl, and Psyco Pitch have done in the last 6 months combined.

I think we have a winner here. Too bad she can't work for us much more then she is. Though, we might be able to get rid of Psyco Bitch and replace her with the new gal when Psyco Bitch screws up again, and it's only a matter of time for that.
      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Huzzah!
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
        X