This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the pits

Doing a clean sweep today, and was following a Hansel & Gretel trail of slimy cherry pits through several of the aisles.

Seriously, if you're gonna give your kids a couple of cherries to shut them up while shopping, at LEAST have the decency to grab a plastic bag for your ravenous brats to spit the seeds into. And if it's YOU spitting them out, then you're an asshole.
    Last edited by EricKei; 07-03-2018, 07:20 PM. Reason: terminology regarding children

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
    if it's YOU spitting them out, then you're an asshole.
    And quite possibly a shoplifter, see also....
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Ugh, I'm finding cherry/date pits everywhere now. If not fruit pits it's pistachio shells.
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

What do these people do at home...just spit them out on the carpet?

Comment

It's the lovely idea that SCs have, that since they don't have to clean it up they can be as piggish as they want. It's someone else's problem. Some people are just so trashy, plus thieves.
          Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
            What do these people do at home...just spit them out on the carpet?
            Of course not. They had their fill of cherries at the store.
            Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
            Save the Ales!
            Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Yeah, I hated the trail-makers when I was a janitor. Consumers really do think that it doesn't matter how badly they treat a store's cleanliness, or staff.
              Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
              X