Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Sucky Customers

Old 07-26-2018, 08:11 PM
Den Mother

Quote:
Quoth Zeddi View Post
I have used around 850 GB this Month with 3 persons and we are alld doing a lot of netflix an gaming ... gaming itself does not need that much, but game-updates are big these days.

That they do, according to my brother, who is a chronic gamer. IIRC, it took several hours to download the upgrade pack for Destiny 2 when it came out some time ago. And this was on a cable internet connection.

Which we just switched back in May and left Looney Toons (after they were taken over by Acme and jacked up the monthly bill, but I digress) and we are now with Death Star Universe. We'll see how long it takes with the next upgrade pack (which I think is supposed to come out pretty soon.)

Old 07-27-2018, 03:30 AM
Escapee

I just checked, and last month I used 500 GB. I used that in the couple hours in between being at work and being asleep. I guess on the weekends I do stream Netflix a lot more. I stream in 720p. Anyway, super possible to hit 1 TB.

But jeez, if there was some problem with getting charged for something you weren't using, wouldn't a normal sane person deal with it instead of waiting then fighting the charges later? Oh right, we aren't dealing with sane people here.