X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An odd day

SL 1 – SC 0
    Some guy tried to short change a shift leader (manager) yesterday morning. As I was told, the guy paid with a fifty for his order and after getting his change of $37.xx+ he claimed that the SL, D, didn’t give him a ten. When D said he did give him a ten b/c it was the only orange ten in the drawer the guy became quickly belligerent, ranting how he was being cheated and that he should call the cops.

D believing the guy must have quickly put the ten in his pocket told him, “I’ll do you one better. I’ll call the police and have them watch the other SL, T, count out the drawer to make sure it is accurate.” Then the guy “finds” the ten in his pocket, pretends to apologize and exits quickly.

What happened?

The Store manager fired SL W yesterday. Don’t know why, but W must have done something horrifically wrong, as SM almost never fires any one, ever. The last time he “fired” someone was another SL, R, who he gave the option of quitting to, which R took.

Huh??...
    I hate it when customers want to know what an item is, but do all they can to not explain it well at all. A guy came through the drive-thru and said this:

“Uh yeah, do you guys have like this thing that I had like a few months ago. It had like strawberries and vanilla stuff on it and a thing sticking out on top. It was really good.”

When the drive cashier and I heard this, we looked at each other and shook our heads. He could have been describing a shake or a sundae, but he ended up ordering an Oreo mix-in so we’ll never know.
    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm
Working...
X