This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth MoonChild2007 View Post
    Why are the people who call our call centers from NY and NJ the rudest people in the world? Please, explain to me that!

Do you get the ones from Jamaica, NY? I always hated those calls, because they talk fast, have hot tempers, and nothing's ever the right answer.
    I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose. ~George Carlin.

Comment

Quoth edicius View Post
      I'll concur with that. And I'm from Jersey.
      Hey nice avatar..
      I will never go to school!

Comment

Quoth MoonChild2007 View Post
        ETA: BTW, I looked up what my name means and frankly, I calmed down a bit but this stupid woman and her bitchy tone made it sound like it was something horrible.
        I'm curious. No need to tell your name, but would you mind posting what it means? Don't have to if you're uncomfortable with it.
        Labor boards have info on local laws for free
        HR believes the first person in the door
        Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
        Document everything
        CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth mattm04 View Post
          No offense to any of the sane people from Jersey.
          There are plenty of sane people here.

Comment

Quoth BaristaTrav View Post
            Practicing for when they move down here to make my life miserable.
            No, it's because the toll bridges leading from NJ and NY into PA keep most of the rude people away Seriously though, most of the rude people seem to come from NY and *northern* NJ. Also, Quebeckers can't drive for shit, and usually get pissy...because they insist on asking for directions in French, and most people can't understand them.

But, driving in Jersey is fun--where else can you be packed in like sardines...yet traveling at 70mph
            Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
              I'm curious. No need to tell your name, but would you mind posting what it means? Don't have to if you're uncomfortable with it.
              I was wondering that myself.

Comment

My name means this

Latin angelicus, "angelic", which in turn is ultimately descended from the Greek άγγελος (ángelos) meaning "messenger".[1]
                Believe me, if you heard the way the customer said it to me, you would be like "the hell?"

Comment

Working...
                X