This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pippin on an island

Who wants more pics of Pippin? (There's some of the husband and dog in there too, fair warning).

We went out to Whidbey Island to Goose Rock near Deception Pass and also to Fort Casey.

Here is Pippin pretending she's an artillery shell or something:

Full album here:

https://www.facebook.com/bhskittykat...1004426&type=3
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Yay for the CS.com mascot making a reappearance!

Pippin is still looking her cute guinea pig self
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Mayhaps Pippin is channeling a certain other combat-worthy rodent (Go for the eyes, Boo!)
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Can't look at more pictures. I don't have a Facebook account.
        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post
          Can't look at more pictures. I don't have a Facebook account.
          Hmm, should be publicly viewable to anyone.

Well, here it is on Google: https://plus.google.com/u/0/11742379...760147c37df923
          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

my mom locks at these pictures and says 'who takes a guinea pig on a trip? with all the hawks and owls around here im afraid to even think about taking teddy outside'

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
              my mom locks at these pictures and says 'who takes a guinea pig on a trip? with all the hawks and owls around here im afraid to even think about taking teddy outside'
              Oh, I keep her very close and she has her carrier. This is the first time I've taken her out someplace like that, and I was definitely keeping an eye on the sky during that. Normally I just carry her around town to get strange looks from people.

Pippin actually did not squeak at all for three days after her trip, not unless I was standing right over the cage with a bag of greens at least. I think she was afraid if she drew attention to herself she would get taken on another road trip. Normally she greets me in the mornings, when I come home, when I'm in the kitchen, when I'm reading....she just squeaks all the time, so for her to be quiet for three days was like a record or something.

Comment

D'awwww! I love her dismissal of the sneezing doggeh. "You're not worth my time. There is DIRT to explore!"

Comment

Itty cutie piggy!

Comment

Quoth bhskittykatt View Post
                    Pippin actually did not squeak at all for three days after her trip, not unless I was standing right over the cage with a bag of greens at least.
                    She was saying "MOAR LETTUCE"
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
                    X