This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killing Two Birds With One Stone

If any of you follow me at all, you know that I like to watch ships. I also like to watch trains. On Sunday, I decided to take a ride on a canal boat. Since it is a boat, I got to watch a boat. Since the canals were a precursor to the railroads...I could sort of call it railfanning.

Anyway, pictures....

http://michiganexposures.blogspot.co...anal-boat.html

That looks so much like fun! I posted it over to the Bujold list because she wrote a book set in a river boat of a similar type and the other people on list will love it.

How much did tickets cost? Even if it is just an hour, it looks like a fantastic way to kill an afternoon.
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
      That looks so much like fun! I posted it over to the Bujold list because she wrote a book set in a river boat of a similar type and the other people on list will love it.

How much did tickets cost? Even if it is just an hour, it looks like a fantastic way to kill an afternoon.
      It was 6 bucks. Not bad considering they are preserving a portion of Americana.

Comment

Working...
      X