Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So long old friend. Idiot truck drivers knew you well...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It only took three weeks for someone to challenge the raised bridge. They lost.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
      It only took three weeks for someone to challenge the raised bridge. They lost.
      It's teasing us.....
      There's no such thing as a stupid question... just stupid people.

Comment

Imagine getting back to the shop and having to tell your boss that you are the first one to hit the newly raised bridge... And it's on youtube already.

I wonder how many insurance companies are subscribed to that channel so they know what claims they can deny.

Comment

Quoth Arcus View Post
          I wonder how many insurance companies are subscribed to that channel so they know what claims they can deny.
          From the 11foot8.com FAQ:

Will insurance cover the damages?

Most truck rental insurance policies specifically exclude overhead damage from coverage. However, a good auto insurance or liability insurance might pick up the tab. Check with your agent. Or even better – don’t hit the bridge!
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Just remember, you can a bridge, but you can't raise I.D. Tentee's IQ.
            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Apparently this wasn't a case of 8 inches being enough to satisfy . . .
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                Apparently this wasn't a case of 8 inches being enough to satisfy . . .
                Hopefully, Penske is down to truck. Hopefully, he won't be to big to fit.
                This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Working...
                X