Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Sucky Customers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Do you kiss your children with that mouth?
Old 04-09-2019, 12:00 AM
Cashier

Default Do you kiss your children with that mouth?

I was brought up in a strict household, so swearing was a big no-no. I still have a swear filter that only makes me use low impact swears. Still, I do use a few big ones now and again.

Anyway, had to deal with two assholes over the weekend.

Sunday morning. Over the weekend the Quicksilver Pro and a big concert was happening in the area so the area was probably booked out. Partying and drinking was happening as expected. Apparently from what I could gather from the other guests, a group of guys came up to one of the rooms and made a racket trying to get in; AT 2 IN THE MORNING.

Most of the guests were pretty chill with it, but there was one guest who got pretty pissy and went on a rant about it. They went on and on about how she didn't feel her daughter was safe and even quoted 'Open the f#$%ing door'. I had to roll my eyes at that part because was it really necessary? Anyway, I rang up my manager and we refunded half the night.

Monday afternoon shift. I just clocked in and this rando pulls into the driveway outside reception. They just stopped there and didn't come out of the car. Against my better judgement, I walk out to see what they want. It was a bogan dad and two kids. They asked for a room for the night and I gave the price.

The dad blew up in my face and basically said we were an overpriced s***hole and drove off. If it's such a hole then why did you bother driving in?

Eh, it's Australia. Swearing is part of the culture.
Let me offer my favourite: F***in' ranga.