Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Braunschweiger/liver sausage on soft gingersnap cookies.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

People used to think I was nuts when I was working the overnights in a call center when I would get the little tub of Campbells chicken noodle soup and use a packet of cinnamon raisin bagel chips as croutons in it. When all you have sometimes is what is in the food machines, you have to get creative.
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
        I have strange flavour fixations. Sour-sweet and salty-sweet is something I like.
        No surprise that you like it - I believe bacon falls into that category.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth chikenlady View Post
          I love PB- Nutella- banana sandwiches but adding the cheddar sounds interesting.
          Going to have to give it a try
          All right! I have a potential convert!

The PB-Nutella-Banana was standard for me already, but I saw some cheddar in the fridge that day when I went to get some juice and thought 'why not? Get all four food groups in one sandwich.'

My crazy experiment paid off deliciously.
          my favourite author is neil gaiman. - me
          it is? I don't like potatoes much. - the chatbot I was talking to

Comment

I have only ever eaten hot dogs with ketchup. Oscar Mayer all beef is the only acceptable brand.
            Oh lord yes. While I will buy other brands, the Oscar Mayer beef are the best ones. Though I will use mustard, too. In fact we usually have about 5 different kinds of mustard in the fridge.

I understand that in Chicago, putting ketchup on a hotdog will get you run out of town.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
              I understand that in Chicago, putting ketchup on a hotdog will get you run out of town.
              I've seen what they call hotdogs. I'll run myself out of town before I ever touch a Sabrette. Mixed meat dog, yuck! *Queasy*
              Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

I've seen what they call hotdogs. I'll run myself out of town before I ever touch a Sabrette. Mixed meat dog, yuck! *Queasy*
                Unless the dog says it's 100% beef, you're going to get a mixed meat dog. Usually pork or chicken.
                I AM the evil bastard!
                A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

1) hotdog must be natural casing or I ain't eating it
                  2) must have mustard and NO ketchup
                  3) preferrably with onions and relish, or onions, chili and real cheese (not that plasticy cheez wiz stuff), or just slaw
                  Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Hence the famous saying "Those who love sausage and respect the law should not watch either being made".

Quoth 42_42_42 View Post
                    1) hotdog must be natural casing or I ain't eating it
                    2) must have mustard and NO ketchup
                    3) preferrably with onions and relish, or onions, chili and real cheese (not that plasticy cheez wiz stuff), or just slaw
                    Count me in as another "mustard and relish but NO ketchup" person, and another "it's gotta be real cheese". Do you know why they call that stuff in jars "Cheez Whiz"? Truth in labelling - to call something "cheese", it has to be cheese (hence the misspelling), and it tastes like somebody whizzed in it.
                    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                      Hence the famous saying "Those who love sausage and respect the law should not watch either being made".
                      Been there, done that, ate the results. Spicy, even. I had a butcher in southern Georgia that made just the best venison sausage, oh my everloving dog.
                      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Been there, done that, ate the results. Spicy, even. I had a butcher in southern Georgia that made just the best venison sausage, oh my everloving dog.
                        A place back in Illinois makes a killer garlic venison sausage.
                        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                        Save the Ales!
                        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                          Braunschweiger/liver sausage on soft gingersnap cookies.
                          That..........I have no words for.

As for hot dogs, and I didn't see anyone mention this yet, but they are DELICIOUS with mustard and tomatoes. Or mustard and mayo.
                          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                            Oscar Mayer all beef is the only acceptable brand.
                            Hebrew National. Effing delicious

Quoth chikenlady View Post
                            I love PB- Nutella- banana sandwiches but adding the cheddar sounds interesting.
                            I love jam and cheddar sandwiches, so I can see where someone would like this, but it doesn't sound very good to me. Too many flavors at once.
                            The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Quoth ArcticChicken View Post
                              I love jam and cheddar sandwiches, so I can see where someone would like this, but it doesn't sound very good to me. Too many flavors at once.
                              That's precisely why I like it. As long as they all compliment each other, I love things with multiple flavours.

I don't have a sense of smell (lost it when I was a little girl) and as a result I don't have much of a sense of taste either. So things that are strongly flavoured (either because of a single intense flavour, or because of multiple flavours) I can taste better and therefore can enjoy more.
                              my favourite author is neil gaiman. - me
                              it is? I don't like potatoes much. - the chatbot I was talking to

Comment

Working...
                              X