Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's always cats; why not a SNAKE MEME!?! (pic warning)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's always cats; why not a SNAKE MEME!?! (pic warning)

Awwww, yeah, they just don't make em the way they used to!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Better eat it quick and dispose of the evidence before mommy finds out.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth patiokitty View Post
      Um...not to my taste. But then I have five pet rats, one of which was meant to be sold as a feeder rat.
      Hee, we have a pet rat too; he was too nice and cute to be a feeder, so we adopted him. Huge brown rat, loves baths!
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I like snakes, but if I ever got one for a pet, it would have to be one that didn't eat live prey ... I'd end up adopting all the prey as well.

Comment

We had a cat while I was in high school who was a great mouser. But he didn't know what to do with them once they were dead. He'd paw at them and look up at you as if to say "It doesn't work any more . Put some new batteries in it."
          "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Awww, I'm sorry Patiokitty. Hopefully another special rat will find its way into your home and your heart.

Comment

Working...
            X