X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS.com premium? Guy starts SC site which has membership fee

http://consumerist.com/2013/01/14/la...bad-customers/

Interesting idea. I wonder if it will catch on.
    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

I know several other websites that tried this....didn't work then, I doubt it will now.
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

I assume from this that it's going to be somewhere where names are named, as long as you pay the fee to see them. Not overly keen on the idea.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
        I assume from this that it's going to be somewhere where names are named, as long as you pay the fee to see them. Not overly keen on the idea.

Rapscallion
        That will last only as long as it takes for some company to find out its name is appearing in less-than-complimentary stories. Attorneys will get involved, and that will be that.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

The idea is for companies to complain about problem customers. Companies aren't going to be too bothered

Well, unless they're the customers in question, of course.

Rapscallion

Comment

Perhaps that's why the fee is so high. Cos... only the most EW of customers would actually pay to sift through a site like that looking to see themselves mentioned... just so they can complain about being complained about.

Comment

Working...
            X