X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth TheSHAD0W View Post
    Oh, dear...
    wow. Over a hundred comments and about three of them about the fact that a four year old tried to KILL a poor retail employee for not doing as told. Nice.

Comment

Okay, I lol'd at this pic.

Comment

Okay, I lol'd at this pic.
        That looks a tad uncomfortable. Did you see he's off the floor?!

Comment

Notes from Walmart management.

Comment

Title: If you've never worked in retail or a restaurant this is a real, legitimate problem that happens on a daily basis
            Last edited by XCashier; 06-24-2014, 04:32 AM.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Notes from Walmart management.
              I would very much like to work with Shane.

Comment

60 minutes is not an hour in all time zones.

Comment

Back when I worked security at a hotel, we had to pull a guy in for alcohol "testing" when he came in to work one morning. I put quote marks around "testing" because he was guaranteed to be drunk...there was no missing it. He had been found by some of the security guys getting off shift (I was the boss, so I had to stay a few extra hours) after the graveyard. He was trying to get dressed in the locker room, but was so drunk he couldn't manage it.

No, he was so drunk, he buttoned the top button of his uniform BEHIND HIS NECK. As in, the neck hole was some sort of weird wind flap or blow hole exposure. He couldn't even stand without help, so the breathalyzer was more or less a formality.

They had him blow twice, per policy. First blow: .397. Second? .427, as it continued to absorb into his system. We didn't just fire him and send him home, we called the hospital so that he wouldn't frigging die...I still don't know how it was even possible to drink so much. Like many in the reddit thread, he came back the next day having no idea that he was even fired, and got fired a second time.
                  "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
                  "What IS fun to fight through?"
                  "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Working...
                  X