This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Cards

I've wanted to do business cards for some time as part of the merchandising package I want for the site. I am, however, artistically challenged.

MaddonaC and RecoveringKinkoid have stepped forward to give everyone a very easy solution to this.

http://www.customerssuck.com/media/cards.zip

The file is 1.4Mb or so, and it contains two files. The doc file is from MadonnaC and designed to be printed on a home printer, but I'll quite cheerfully ask her to provide details on what stock and perforated sheets to use there. The PDF is from RecoveringKinkoid. Again, I'll ask her to speak up on the best way to use it, but it can be printed out and cut up, or you can upload it to Kinko's services for them to print out and send to you. It's not a cheap option, but it would get really good results. I think you'll all be happy with what the ladies have come up with

Both versions allow you to add your name so that people can put you down as the referrer. If you want to spread the word, go for it!

Rapscallion

I see they beat me to it!
    When I finish my design, I'll send it along your way.
    That way there is another choice!

I'll be done with it soon
    Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

I have a few designs in mind. I'll e-mail them when I have the chance.
      My Fanfic Page
      My Fiction Page
      My Social Group
      My Pet Social Group
      My You Tube Channel

Comment

You can also use Staples, as they offer Business Cards in Minutes.... since you offered Kinkos

Comment

The file cardtemplate.pdf is set up to be run at Kinko's, but I ran mine on the printer here at my current job and cut it myself, and it worked just fine, so you have the option of using any printer, really. You could probably run it at Staples as well, I think.

When you set your printer preferences, simple choose "100%" size or "no scale" so that it prints out exactly at the dimensions I've laid it out. Do not try to center it, it's offset to minimize the number of cuts you will need to do. It cuts to exactly 2x3.5 inches. You can get Kinko's to cut it for you, but unless you're making a large quantity of them, it would be cheaper to just cut it yourself. I used a guillotine cutter, but any cutter with a measure on it would do.

If you want to run it in self-serve at Kinko's, just ask at the counter for cardstock and run it out the bypass tray.

Feel free to contact me if you need help!

Comment

The doc file is just something that looked right [letter size paper] - If there is enough interest, I could probably redesign it to fit an Avery stock.

Comment

Working...
            X