This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Great Way To Start A Saturday

So I arrive at work and thirty seconds after I enter two ladies enter behind me. Not seeing the front desk lady I go behind the desk and ask if I can help them. "Do you work here?" the lady inquired (No I have a freaky front desk fetish that must be satisified)

The ladies then proceed to talk at the same time
    KSL: Lady w/kitchenette suite
    LWK: Lady w/adjoining king room
    Me: Durr

KSL: Let start off by saying you have the most comfortable beds here
    LWK: Well mine wasn't that comfortable but it was ok
    KSL: The thing is the sheets have a small stain on them, can you change the sheets
    LWK: My sheets are fine but the extra blanket was NOT clean.

{I cleaned both of those rooms and I examine everything in the room to make sure it's clean. At this point the women start blurting out things they want done in the room at one time}

KSL: I want extra coffee and extra cream
    LWK: Same as her but extra sugar
    KSL: I need an ironing board, and an extra blanket
    LWK: Do you have ashtrays for the rooms (Duh of course not non-smoking rooms.)
    KSL: I need four towels this time not three

At this time I am writing there requests under their room numbers and I wrote the extra towels under the wrong room number. KSL reaches out and taps my pad of paper hard, "The extra towels are for the suite, pay attention"

LWK then orders me not to throw away the food in her room, I assure her I never do that in a stayover. She insists I write it down so I don't suddenly get amnesia and throw away her precious food.

Never a good way to start a Saturday but good fortune smiled on me when I discovered they had been smoking in their rooms (butts in the bathroom garbage, strong scent of ciggarette smoke, and personally seeing them enter their room with a lit ciggarette. They got a fine, Karma Rules
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Way to stick it to them! I don't understand why ppl insist upon smoking in non-smoking rooms! Pathetic.
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

Working...
    X