This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    It is easy for us to sit here and assume that people behave the way they do because of drugs, but the sad truth of it is that many people behave this way with no chemical influence at all.
    Well, I could argue that there is a chemical influence. Likely, an imbalance in the frontal lobe...
    Last edited by Ree; 12-16-2006, 11:25 AM. Reason: Excessive quoting
    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      There are many ways she is not a crystal meth addict, actually.
      exactly. Odds are is that this person was wired from birth with a predisposition to being an asshole that was reinforced by years of an environment that was not as nurturing as we would have liked.

Calling the ASM and letting him deal with this unhappy and very agitated person was the best thing to do.

Besides the best revenge on someone like that is that she'll quite likely end up spending thousands of dollars in therapy bills, will be spend thousands of dollars on high blood pressure meds, or will blow an artery and die from not being able to de-stress. Outliving the annoying, the perfect revenge.
      I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

I really does just flabbergast me the sheer number of people who walk into a place, act abusive and otherwise show their ass, and then honestly think that the threat of "I'm never shopping here again" would cause anything but rejoicing in the people they've abused.

Maybe I'm just too stupid to understand.

You know, I had a lady come in once and sort of do this to me to some extent. She wasn't nearly as bad as this, but she was REALLY bad tempered, nasty mannered, and derogatory. I was helping her in the Kinko's self serve area one morning, and was nothing but nice to her. I don't know why anyone would act like that towards someone who had done nothing wrong to them, but I just figured I'd be extra nice to her. Mainly because it seemed to really piss her off that I refused to acknowledge her nasty attitude.

Comment

Working...
        X