This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
    While I feel for the plight of those of you who have found yourself in such circumstances: Your lack of planning does not constitute anyone else's emergency.

Don't whine at door guards asking to see your reciept, don't whine at clerks who require ID for certain purchases, and don't get pissy when the shop you're in has no public facilities. Those are all classic SC maneuvers.

^-.-^
    I actively bolt from the local door gaurd at walmart, I refuse to help be their security because we have one older woman who profiles the young, and doesn't ask for a recepit she demands it. Now I understand, If I'm actually doing something suspicious I will stop like setting off the alarm thing. or coming from the sporting goods department with a bag of ammo. but when I pay for my stuff at a register 20ft from the door and it is so dead she is starring at me while i pay and I have 10 cases of water, im not stoping that heavy cart unless someone is then going to personally take it to my truck
    I'm sorry reading is not a new concept it has been widely taught in our nation for at least the past 100 years. Please, learn to do it CORRECTLY before you become contagious.

Comment

First and last warning - do not turn this thread into a discussion of whether door greeters have a right to ask for receipts.

That topic has been done to death on here, and always ends badly.

That is NOT the topic of this thread.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
      X